Terms and conditions of payb.io
These regulations define the general terms and conditions of using payb.io available at www.payb.io
1. Owner – ITDS GROUP LTD, with its registered office at Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road, London, W5 2BS, UNITED KINGDOM
2. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, who places an Order for a product of his choice;
3. payb.io – the owner of the website intermediating in the sale of products, available at www.payb.io;
4. The procedure of starting the payment (also known as PUP) – takes place when the customer decides to pay for the selected product in the selected website via cryptocurrency, which is accepted on the payb.io website;
5. Supplier / producer – the store from which the product will be purchased;
6. Product – a product or service selected by the customer that can be purchased on the Internet;
7. Commission – a predetermined percentage by which the price for the purchased product is increased via payb.io;
8. Payment gateway – external software used to accept cryptocurrencies, not owned by payb.io. Having different parameters and technological possibilities.
1. These regulations define the rules of the procedure for initiating payments via the www.payb.io website.
2. The supplier / manufacturer is solely responsible for the correct delivery of the product.
3. The order is possible to execute only when the product is available on the supplier’s / manufacturer’s website.
4. The customer must be aware that the payb.io website does not take any responsibility for poor quality photos of products posted on the supplier / manufacturer’s website.
5. The customer accepts these regulations each time before making the payment for the selected product.
6. In the event of a complaint and warranty for the purchased product, please contact the supplier / manufacturer.
7. payb.io verifies all products pasted on the website. If a product is detected that does not comply with the list of products prohibited(1) for international and domestic transport available on the courier’s website; payb.io has the right to refuse to start customer service.
8. Personal data provided in the ordering process will be made available to the supplier / manufacturer. In the absence of the customer’s consent to provide data, payb.io will not be able to start the process of processing the selected order.
Payment initiation procedure
1. The payment initiation procedure takes place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Customer service begins when the link to the product selected by the customer is pasted.
3. Once the PUP has been run, the order cannot be canceled.
4. The data needed to complete the order are: name and surname, postal code, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
5. Scheme of the payment initiation procedure
• product selection at the supplier / manufacturer;
• pasting the link on the payb.io website;
• the customer completes the required information – amount, country of shipment (this is verification, allowing you to eliminate bots)
• the customer receives an e-mail with a link to the selected product;
• the customer pays an amount for the product plus a commission in a payment gateway of his choice;
• the execution of the order placed begins.
6. The amount entered in the PUP must be consistent with the actual price on the supplier’s / producer’s website.
7. The time of delivery of individual products varies and depends on the country of the supplier / manufacturer, recipient country and the type of shipment.
8. The technological possibilities of payb.io significantly accelerate the process of delivering the ordered products to the indicated address. The condition is absolute compliance with these regulations.
9. payb.io will handle the transmission of information about the order to the supplier / producer.
Customs and Taxes
1. If the product is shipped to third countries(2), there may be additional customs duties, such as excise duty or taxes applicable in a given country. The price of the purchased product does not include taxes and duties. If such fees occur, the customer is obliged to pay them.
2. The amount of tax and duties depends on the (market) price of the product (excluding discounts, promotions), the actual value of shipping and shipping insurance costs, not the amount paid by the customer.
3. The customer is responsible for all required duties and taxes. Customs duties depend on the country of the supplier and the country of the recipient.
4. The payb.io website does not deal with customs and tax matters for the client.
1. The Regulations are valid from July 21, 2021.
2. The customer is obliged to read the regulations.
3. In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the general provisions of the country in which ITDS GROUP LTD is registered shall apply.
4. In case of any doubts regarding these regulations please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sample list of products prohibited for international and domestic transport: Corrosive, toxic, flammable and hazardous materials, Weapons and ammunition, Fireworks, Hazardous waste, Crumbs, Precious and semi-precious stones, Drugs, Illegal items, Pornography, Fur, Prescription drugs, Cigarettes and tobacco products
2. List of third countries and territories: Abu Dhabi, Australia, Brazil, China, Croatia, Indonesia, Japan, Canada, South Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, Dubai International Financial Center, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, United States, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man.